Thank you for nominating me, driftinglexi – sorry I’m over a week late seeing it!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer all the questions given to you by your nomination.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
My Questions from driftinglexi:
1. What was the last movie you watched? Did you like it? Oh gosh… I feel like I need to go pull Pride & Prejudice out of my cabinet and watch it before I answer this because I’m kinda embarrassed to publicly admit that it was Magic Mike XXL. Some of my girlfriends wanted to go see it and we did. It was interesting and I’ll leave it at that. 😉
2. What is your favourite pudding? Chocolate pudding all the way!
3. How many books have you read so far this year? I have read somewhere around 45 books so far this year! I have been using my free summer to do nothing but read!
4. What is your favourite TV show? My all-time favorites are Alias and Friends. Some current favorites are NCIS, Scorpion, The Big Bang Theory, and Graceland
5. What country do you most want to visit? The Netherlands. I have some Dutch heritage so I think it would be amazing to go there. Also… the tulips, canals, architecture, and VanGogh. I also blame Gayle Forman for writing the dreamy character of Willem in Just One Day/Just One Year.
6. What was your first job? Babysitting.
7. How did you decide on the name for your blog? I was inspired by a line in the Death Cab for Cutie song Little Wanderer that said, “Someone’s gotta be the lighthouse and that someone’s gotta be me.” But, I feel like I am at different times I’m the lighthouse and the wanderer and it stuck with me.
8. What is your favourite topic/tag to follow on WordPress? anything books, travel, or photography
9. What is your favourite Disney movie? It has and always will be Cinderella. My mom tells me that when I was little sometimes I would watch it twice a day for days on end.
10. Who was your first celebrity crush? Jonathan Taylor Thomas – I seriously wrote him a letter and I have a “signed” photo postcard from him somewhere in my childhood belongings.
11. While answering these questions, where are you? (In your bedroom, a cafe, your study etc.) Bedroom.
Nominations: (I don’t have 11 people – sorry I’m a rulebreaker!)
1. What is your favorite book?
2. Have you ever travelled abroad? Where?
3. If you had an extra hour in your day what would you do with it?
4. Is there a song that speaks to you deeply?
5. If you could chat with one person dead or alive, who would it be?
6. Are you a daytime nap taker?
7. Who is your favorite artist?
8. If you could cast any actor to play you in a biopic who would it be?
9. If you could have a celebrity BFF, who would it be?
10. What is your favorite quote?
11. What would your superpower be?
Thank you again for nominating me, driftinglexi! I had fun answering your questions and coming up with my own. If anyone feels like answering any of my questions, put them in the comments or tag me on your own blog! 🙂 Happy answering! -Eri