Happy Leap Day!
It was a beautiful day, but I cannot seem to stave off being cold on this final day of extended February, so instead I’ll concentrate on the five little things giving me joy today. 🙂
- This morning I was looking back through my photo files and remembering experiences with people I love. I have been so fortunate to do and see some really amazing things in the past few years and am looking forward to many more!
- I’m not generally a big jewelry wearer, but I had a favorite set of hammered gold stacking rings and have been so bummed out that I somehow lost them in the last few months, but the silver lining is that the Etsy seller is still making them, so replacement rings are on the way!
- I did not watch the Oscars last night – actually I watched three super awkward minutes and turned it off, but I did keep up with the interwebs to find out if dear Leo finally won his statue and this video of him waiting, like an eager little boy at Christmas, for his Oscar to be engraved was worth the lateness of the hour that I stayed up until checking Twitter. Watch it here.
- Making my grandma laugh today when I spent time with her.
- My tribe reunites this week and I’m so excited for some quality time with my favorites!