As transitions go, this one has been fairly easy. I finished at my job last week and spent the first part of this week tying up loose ends and beginning my new job as a researcher for my mom’s genealogical research company (visit us here on wordpress at jwendellresearch)! I can’t even begin to express how much weight and stress I’ve felt lifted off of myself. I honestly didn’t know how much there was until it was suddenly gone and I can breathe again!
To celebrate I want to share five little things that are giving me joy this week:
- Hitting the “refresh” button on my life in one area is resetting the other areas as well. It feels amazing!
- I’m about 12 chapters into a new book called “A Paris Apartment” by Michelle Gable, and I am fascinated.
- Chicken and Cheese Taquitos – Seriously, I forgot how completely yum those little rollups are! It really is the little things.
- Planning a little get-away with my favorites this weekend.
- Surrounding myself with my first love of history again.
What’s giving you joy this week?