After a warm, sunny weekend here in Tennessee, this Monday has turned overcast and chilly, so here are five little things giving me joy today.
- Thinking about spring and gardens filled with peonies, poppies, and ranunculus. Check out these beautiful happy photos from Georgianna Lane. Where do I get some of these Coral Charm Peonies? Because I am making some serious heart eyes.
- Text conversations with my sister. ([waves] Hi, lovey!)
- I’ve been watching The 100, and I am hardcore shipping Bellamy and Clarke. The progression between these two has been so good. #getittogetherbellarke
- I needed new jeans and managed to score a jeans sale, another 40% off, and 4% cash back online at Old Navy. Ah, the thrill of saving money!
- The “Afternoon Acoustic” playlist on Spotify is a favorite of mine, and I’m enjoying sitting at my desk by the window working and listening.
What little things are giving you joy today?